Real Wedding Submission Guidelines
Do you have a wedding or shoot you’re ready to share? Well, we’re excited to see it! Please use the following guidelines as you craft your submission. We look forward to reviewing your photos!
NOTE: Before submitting your wedding, please check with all other vendors to ensure it hasn’t already been submitted. While we don’t require exclusivity, other blogs and magazines do and we want to be respectful to other publications.
We are currently accepting submissions of real weddings, engagement shoots and styled shoots that take place in the greater Richmond area. Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
What to Include:
- 30-60 images that best represent the wedding or shoot (details, please!) – a Dropbox link is preferable; please do not email photos as attachments. You must have the rights to submit the photos.
- Your name and company name
- How you are related to the couple (if applicable)
- Your contact information
- Couple’s names and contact information
- Event Date
- Event Location (venue name and city, state)
- A brief summary that tells the story of the special day
- A comprehensive list of vendors involved including the company name and web site
What We Look For
- Weddings and/or shoots that showcase the city of Richmond in unique ways
- Details that show creativity and style
- Real Richmond couples who let their personalities shine
- Anything we’ve never seen before!
We will let you know within one week if your feature is a fit. If you don’t hear from us, feel free to reach out to us.